valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBizTheMiz's Profile

Go down

MyBizTheMiz's Profile Empty MyBizTheMiz's Profile

Post  MyBizTheMiz Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:31 am

-Brief description: I am known to make many video's, but right now my computer is all screwy so for the moment I am on hiatus with videos. I am alright with designing signatures and couple photo's, and I am an avid fic writer, although it sometimes takes a while for me to finish a fic and man y of my fics are in shorter chapters, I adore song fics.

-Some wrestlers you enjoy playing: The Miz, Jack Swagger, Chris Jericho, Alex Riley, Sheamus, The Rock, Ted DiBiase, Randy Orton and Michael McGillicutty

-Some divas/knockouts/women's wrestlers: Maryse, Bella Twins

-Het, slash, femslash? Which do you enjoy? Which do you not enjoy?: I am extremely big on slash, I am capable of het I refuse femslash because of a bad first experience writing it.

-Favorite topics: Angst, Romance, Drama, Tragedy, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Fluff, Sick Fics, dark themes, and I enjoy Mpreg

-Smut?: Indeed Wink

-Some of your favorite pairings: The Miz/Alex Riley is my personal OTP, because of a certain fic on FF.net I enjoy Miz/Morrison, Heath Slater/Chris Jericho, Chris Jericho/Miz, Drew McIntyre/Jack Swagger, Jack Swagger/Dolph Ziggler, The Rock/Stone Cold, Miz/Jack Swagger, Miz/Randy Orton (Can you tell who my favorite wrestler to write/read is? lol)

-Some pairings you're interested in: Several! Miz/Josh Mathews for one Smile
MyBizTheMiz
MyBizTheMiz

Back to top Go down