New Boots (for Mike)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Boots (for Mike)

Post  Thorsmaven on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:10 am

(last three posts, mike Smile )

"They're comin'!"

"Alright!" Shawn grinned and watched as Jeff put down the phone. "Ohhh. You can't wear that though."

"...Wha?" Jeff gave him a confused look. He had on a pair of jeans, and a teeshirt. "I think this pretty standard for clothing, Shawn."

"EXACTLY. Now go! Go put on those jeans with all the decorations on im'. And a tank top or somethin'."

Jeff's confused look never wavered as Shawn shooed him back upstairs. The older man waited until Jeff came bounding down the stairs in the requested outfit. The jeans were tighter, the shirt clung better. "Okay. Better. See? Sexy Jeff."

"His has a shrew a his own, Shawn. I ain't fishin'." Jeff muttered.

"...But yet ya put im' on anyway." Shawn snickered as Jeff brushed him off- the two of them heading into the living room to wait.

Mike was dressed like he usually was, he had the most fashionable clothes available adorning his tanned skin. Jake, unlike his fancy friend was wearing a loose gray T-Shirt and an old pair of blue jeans, he was being comfortable.

Mike was the one who had drove, they had gotten lost multiple times, gotten in three arguments on where to go and by the time they arrived Jake was irritable and Mike was grumpy as hell but they were simply glad to be at the home.

Mike banged on the door, and no, it was not just so they would hear, he loved pissing Jake off when he was moody and just as he wanted, the large burly man sent him a glare that could probably kill. Mike shrugged him off and gave a sweet, innocent smile. "What?"

Jake grunted, crossing his arms. "You know what Mike." The small man just gave a short chuckle, already feeling better. Bothering his friend was his favorite pass time and he was truly AWESOME at it.

Shawn perked up when he heard them. "JEFF! They're here!" He shouted out and got up to his feet from lounging around on the couch. "'Bout damn time!" He grinned and yanked open the front door. "There ya'll are! Come on in. What, did ya decide to take every god dang back route to get here?" He teased and looked over to Jeff as he approached to him.

"Hey Mike! Hey Jake!" Jeff grinned at them. He wondered if Shawn was right- if his change of clothes was a good idea. If Jake would even notice the jeans Shawn had picked out. "I got the fire goin' on the grill for lunch. I got chicken, steak, hamburgers, hotdogs- whatever ya'll want! Jus' tell me what you want an' I'll go throw im' on."

Thorsmaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Boots (for Mike)

Post  MyBizTheMiz on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Jake stared at Jeff, practically drooling over the man he had dreamed of late that night. It was apparent the man was already getting him hot by the way he began to fidget with his car keys, his eyes glued to the man, paying extra attention to how the perfectly rounded globe's of Jeff's cheek's fit into the tight leather garment. Mike gave the man one glance, not really turned on at all by the site. Jeff was not his type, he liked his men more excitable, like him...Like Shawn really.

"How about you throw on Jake? He is big and juicy with all the drool." He elbowed his large burly friend in the side. Jake jumped, immediately looking away from Jeff and cursing his friend hard in his head, his mouth moving to form a sentence that simply refused to make any sense so the large man settled on crossing his arms and mumbling.
"No, it all thoundth juth perfect..."

"So....We just going to talk out here under this hot sun shine or you two going to invite us in for what I hope to be a cold Miller light." Mike grinned toothily at the older two men, wiggling his eyes brows at the vets.
Jake mentally face palmed.
MyBizTheMiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorsmaven on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:56 pm

"See, I TOLD you about them jeans, Jeff." Shawn whispered to him and elbowed the blonde. "Heyyyy, yeah- we're bein' rude! Come right on in!" Shawn said and ushered the two of them in."

Jeff flushed from all the attention his jeans seemingly were brining him. But he was glad Jake liked them. Maybe he wasn't too old after all. "Ah... yeah. Come on in! Welcome to Casa de Jarrett. My home is your home an' alla that."

Shawn eyed Jeff and Jake, elbowing Mike. "Hey, let's head out by the pool. Jeff has a cooler set up with beer in it, an' I wanna get the fire goin' for the food." He put his arm over his shoulders leading Mike out toward Jeff's massive backyard that over looked the lake.

Jeff looked up at Jake. He felt so stupid, like some dumb awkward teenager around the other man. "Sooooo, Jake- ah... ya want somethin' other than beer? I got soda, water, juice- that's not in the cooler outside."

Thorsmaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MyBizTheMiz on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Mike stepped outside with Shawn, unlike seemingly any other boy or girl when Shawn Michael's arm around them he was not blushing or babbling like an idiot, and there were no large pulsating hearts in his bright blue eyes. The man was normal, just as loud and obnoxious. "Well now, this is a really nice place you two have here." The man beamed, his eyes taking in the large back yard along with the pool and the grill set up. It all looked just lovely. Mike was not shy at all, hang around him for a day and you would know this well.
"So where's that cooler at?" Mike hummed, he had wanted a beer all day, even enough to bug Jeff to stop and get him one when they were attempting to find the place. Mike was glad Shawn had suggested the go outside, he wanted to leave his big bear of a friend alone with Jeff, see where it went.

Jake was the same if not worse about acting like a teenager around Jeff. All he ever could do around the man was blush it seemed like. "Uh, water? I don't drink too muth, Mike drinkth enough for the both of uth." In his mind his cursed his friend for leaving him all alone with Jeff, he was so going to make a fool out of himself, or worse, he would make an ass out of himself like Mike tended to do when left alone with someone he liked for too long.

"The houth ith very nith Jeff, thankth for inviting uth over." Jake spoke softly, his eyes roaming the large tidy home. He really did enjoy it, seems like it had been forever since he had visited any home that was actually lived in, all those hotel rooms got old after a while.
MyBizTheMiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorsmaven on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:33 pm

"It's Jeff's house, I just mooch off him." He grinned a little. He spent a good deal of the past month or so with Jeff because the weather was so much nicer in Hendersonville than it was currently in Texas. He nodded. "Oooh yeah, I'll get ya one." He headed off toward the big blue cooler, opening up the top to fish Mikey out a cold one. He tossed him the can. "There's more in there if ya need it." He grinned and went off to the grill. "Wanna help me grill? Don't let a Tennessean do a Texan's job." He teased and started putting the charcoal in grill.

---

"Yeah! Hang on." He grinned and motioned for Jake to follow him into the kitchen. He rummaged around in the fridge, bending over to get the bottle out of the crisper. He lingered, wondering if Jake was enjoying the view or if he was just flattering himself.

"No problem Jake!" He finally stood up and turned back around. "I love havin' people over! It's been a long time since I had a lil' party over. I'm so glad ya'll could make it. Did ya bring stuff to come swim in? We got a lake an' a pool here."

Thorsmaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MyBizTheMiz on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Mike watched the older male, popping open the top on the can and taking a large gulp of the bitter liquid inside. The Ohio native drew a hand across his mouth, blinking at Shawn. "I have no clue, I like to cook for myself. I am from Parma Ohio, im a good cook." He winked. "Nothing else to do in my home town when your at home, snowed in and bored out of your mind." He could not deny the way his eyes were drawn to a certain part of Shawn's anatomy while he spoke. The loud, obnoxious man simply shook his head and averted his gaze else were.

---

Jeff was in no way simply flattering himself, Jake's big blue eyes were attached to the image of the elder man's plump ass which fitted perfectly in his jeans. As soon as Jeff stood and turned to face him the large burly man jerked his head away, rubbing the back of his neck with a shovel sized hand, a blush creeping up his shoulder, climbing up his neck and then settling on the man's cheeks.

"Uh, well I don't think we brought anything..." He was more focused on keeping the stutter from his words than if he had anything to swim in. "But knowing Mikey, if you don't min, he will thrip down to hith boxerth and dive in like that."
MyBizTheMiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top