valhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Thread

2 posters

Go down

Open Thread Empty Open Thread

Post  Jeri Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Road Trippin'--under AU Other

Post Jeri Today at 8:54 pm
I'd like to do a thread open to anyone on the site, any of your characters are welcome. This is an AU road trip themed thread. If you don't want to jump on the bus right away, but would like to later, feel free. Our crew can pick your character up somewhere and take him along for the ride until you want off. Also--it's AU, so if you have a younger character who wouldn't logically be around at this time--in the eighties--such as....hm...AJ Styles for example? It doesn't matter, you can stick him in anyway. Also, I don't expect everyone to put down massive posts, I just...my posts when starting a thread seem to be long because I like to set up the thread, the scene, etc, so don't freak out! I'll mostly be playing as Roddy, Bret, and Owen (younger versions, not current versions). Let's see how this ride goes. Grab your seat belts, and hang on!

Jeri

Back to top Go down

Open Thread Empty Re: Open Thread

Post  DK Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:53 pm

You know you can count me in my dear; my head loves to play with yours. rofl I love you
DK
DK

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeri Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Ok! When you're ready, we'll pick up some hitch hikers on the bus. Who are you rping at...who do you want to be picked up first? We shall make this epic Very Happy

Jeri

Back to top Go down

Post  DK Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Well, of course with Roddy comes Acey Baby, and then there's Doggeh, I'm sure I can work in some baby Hardy's somewhere. ^_^.

Don't matter my dear, you choose who you want to pick up first and then we'll rock this thread epically.
DK
DK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down